Hi Max,

Thanks for your quick reply!
I found this "protected MetaRuleset createMetaRuleset(Class type)" method in
the trinidad-impl.jar TrinidadComponentHandler class.
This class should be patched?

What is your standard way for doing this?
I file this issue in JIRA and wait.
When and in which release this supposed to appear?

Thanks,
Andrew Kokavecz
Budapest, Hungary
Nextent Informatics