Also, if you problem only shows up only with Facelets, make sure that the XHTML file does not have XML declaration on the top.

Max

On 7/28/2011 9:41 AM, Max Starets wrote:
Andrew,

I am wondering if it's related to TRINIDAD-2107, which has now been fixed.

I would try two things to see if it is a similar issue:

1) Set debug-output to false in trinidad-config.xml. That will disable comments in the generated HTML. 2) Set org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.PPR_OVER_JSF_AJAX context parameter to "off" in web.xml. That will make Trinidad use its old (legacy) PPR support instead of Ajax support from JSF2.

Max