Hi,

In our project (Portal application with JSF 1.1) , we are in need of showing the
columns vertically and also the number of columns is dynamic in nature.
We are using Apache MyFaces Tomahawk library for the above mentioned
requirement.

We have used <t:datatable> and <t:columns> tags. We have used the same datamodel
(list datamodel which is made up of ArrayList which in turn contains objects)
for both datatable and columns tags value attribute. But, the columns are
displayed correctly only when the number of columns is 3 and above. For the
columns below 3, the display is not proper.

Can you please suggest as how to proceed further?

Please do the needful.

Thanks & Regards,
Arunagiri K

Arunagiri Kaliappan

Chennai

Mailto:arunagiri.kaliap...@viterra.ca
www.viterra.ca

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify me immediately by return
e-mail, delete this e-mail and do not copy, use or disclose it.