Hi Mike,

    The output format is same for less than 3 and greater than 4.

    When we add test1, test2 and test3  values the data are not in the proper
format. After adding test4 the formatting looks fine.

   Output will looks like below, the added values should display vertically.

Label 1    Test1                       Test2                       Test3
Test4                   ............
Label 2    OutputvalueLab2       OutputvalueLab2       OutputvalueLab2
OutputvalueLab2    ...........
Label 3    OutputvalueLab3       OutputvalueLab3       OutputvalueLab3
OutputvalueLab3    ...........
Label 4    OutputvalueLab4       OutputvalueLab4       OutputvalueLab4
OutputvalueLab4    ...........
Label 5    OutputvalueLab5       OutputvalueLab5       OutputvalueLab5
OutputvalueLab5    ...........

Thanks & Regards,
Aramudhan.D

Aramudhan Divakaran

Chennai

Mailto:aramudhan.divaka...@viterra.ca
www.viterra.ca

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify me immediately by return
e-mail, delete this e-mail and do not copy, use or disclose it.

             Mike Kienenberger
             <mkien...@gmail.com
                                         MyFaces Discussion
             01/04/2012 11:07 PM         <users@myfaces.apache.org>
                                                                             cc
                                         Arunagiri Kaliappan
              Please respond to          <arunagiri.kaliap...@viterra.ca>
             MyFaces Discussion                                         Subject
             <us...@myfaces.apac         Re: Clarification needed for Tomahawk
                   he.org>               datatable tag

Can you describe how the output is different when the number is greater
than 3 and when the number is less than 4?