Hi again,

I read an article about PPS at http://werpublogs.blogspot.de/2011/07/apache-myfaces-jsfjs-queue-control.html If I understand this correctly then the data passed to the server should be reduced in ajax calls.

I added "myfaces.config.pps = true" on clientside as a script during initial page load. With Fiddler2 I cannot see any difference in the requests. The data sent to the server with ajax (via Richfaces) seems to be identical.
Google does to help regarding the parameter.
My project runs with MyFaces 2.1.6.

Does anybody use it and what is the effect?

BTW: What does PPS stand for? Partial ...?

Thanks,
Michael