Process an incoming request, and create the corresponding response, by
executing the request processing lifecycle.

If the request and response arguments to this method are not instances of
HttpServletRequest and HttpServletResponse, respectively, the results of
invoking this method are undefined.

This method must respond to requests that start with the following strings
by invoking the sendError method on the response argument (cast to
HttpServletResponse), passing the code HttpServletResponse.SC_NOT_FOUND as
the argument.

So this method is actually wrapping up all underlying processing: jsf
actions, business services, interaction with db - thus its time is always
the biggest

Thanks,
Anton