On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Anton Gavazuk <antongava...@gmail.com>
 wrote:

> So this method is actually wrapping up all underlying processing: jsf
> actions, business services, interaction with db - thus its time is always
> the biggest

Nope the *self time* of this method that I am talking about, refers to
 just the time spent inside this method, excluding time taken for
subsequent method calls from within it. So it *does not* cover the time for
database interaction or any business logic processing & it eats up 75% time
while serving requests which IMHO is way too much & looks unacceptable for
any public facing web application.