I trying to create a webapplication using request and/or viewscope instead of
sessionscope, which I have always used... (Neved needed to concern
myself with memory usage in the apps I have implemented.. :) )
But I now have a problem using @ViewScoped..
When I access index.xhtml which uses a managed bean in viewscope, the
constructor is called multiple times. And the same with an init method, that
should be called only once. I am using..:

<f:metadata>
    <f:viewAction action="#{calendarController.initPrices}" />
</f:metadata>

<h:head>......

to call the init method, but I have also tried using f:event prerenderView and
also @PostConstruct but I am not able to make the bean call the init
method only once...

What am I missing?

Regards,

BTJ
Bjørn T Johansen

b...@havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic
messages"
To which someone replied: