Hey Everyone again,

So I had mentioned yesterday I built the sources at https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans.git. Today I created a Java application consisting of a frame, a panel, and a button. It displays in preview properly but when run the button is tiny, presumably because its label isn't rendering. If I open this project in NB 8.2 the behavior is the same. If I edit the GUI in 8.2, even trivially,  then it displays properly when run even when reopened and run in the NB I built. As soon as I edit the GUI again in my built version the button labels are gone again, also in 8.2. I haven't gotten any farther than that yet. I haven't tried any other GUI components yet.

-- Mark