You can do that in the "Run" configuration:

Assuming you are using an Ant based project, right click on the project, the select the "Run"
section (or use the "Customize..." entry in the "Run target" drop down in the toolbar).

You can define different run "Targets" and for each target you can define a
different working directory.

The currently selected run target is the one that is used if you use "Debug
Application".

I haven't used NetBeans 8.0 for ages, but I'm pretty sure that was already
present then.

Thomas