Which version of JDK or OpenJDK do you have?

I had this problem when I only had JDK 11 available on my system. With JDK
11 *disabled* and using JDK 8, it worked fine.

I'm not sure if there is a quick fix but I deleted the NetBeans10 directory
and the cache directories (Windows it's in Users, Linux it's in ~/.netbeans)
unzipped Netbeans 10 again. DO NOT run Netbeans yet!
Edited /etc/netbeans.conf file (in the Netbeans directory to point to my
JDK 8
Run NetBeans (Windows /bin/netbean64.exe or Linux /bin/netbeans) and it
found that com.oracle.js.parser.implementation was missing, downloaded and
installed it and everything worked correctly.

There might be a quicker way but I haven't found it yet.

Best regards,
John