Although the JDK8 fix I mentioned in an earlier post works on Windows. I
can't get it to work on Linux (Mint/Ubuntu).

I've tried using the Oracle versions *and* the OpenJDK versions of:

JDK8
JDK11
JRE8
JRE11

and I'm still getting the same error:

Warning - could not install some modules: Nashorn Integration - No module
providing the capability com.oracle.js.parser.implementation could be
found. 19 further modules could not be installed due to the above problems.

Thoughts please...

Best regards,
John