Hello,

I'm trying to introduce NbTestCase into a large existing app and I'm
getting all kinds of what seem to be class-loader/classpath problems.

The whole NbModuleSuite.Configuration is quite limited in what it does
and I can't seem to find any combination of settings that starts the
application properly.

The code uses some libraries that read "JAI (Java Advanced Imaging)
registry files" inside META-INF/registryFile.jai and also some
java.util.ServiceLoader.

It seems that no matter how I run the configuration:
* with hand-picked clusters or just .clusters(".*") or
* with hand-picked enableModules or just ".*" or
* enableClasspathModules(false)

... I get some duplicated entries in the classpath.

Then I get a warning like:

> Error while parsing JAI registry file
> "file:/home/nasa/DSCOVR/SecretLunarBase/release/modules/ext/some.jar"

But that release/modules/ext folder is *not* supposed to be in the
classpath as I already have the same JAR in the suite build/cluster/
folder (which folder is shown at app startup under `Installation=`).

So, is there a way to configure NbTestCase so 'it just works'? I don't
want any fewer modules, I just want the application to start normally,
then execute
my test, without breaking the classpath in ways that are
test-specific.

Regards,

--emi