One trick I learned is that .clusters() is applied only to the cluster
folder name, not the full path.

This was kinda obvious really, but since the current suite has the
cluster under build/cluster I assumed it might be the full path. But
no, your regexp has to also match 'cluster'.

This doesn't solve the classpath problem mentioned initially...

--emi