Rick,

Unless someone knows otherwise, I don't think the driver is included.  I
had to download mysql jar file from here:
https://jar-download.com/artifacts/mysql/mysql-connector-java (i.e. current
version is mysql-connector-java-8.0.16.jar)

Under *Services => Databases*  right click on *Drivers* and select the
downloaded jar file.

Also, ensure to set the timezone in mysql, i.e. for MDT use:

SET GLOBAL time_zone = '-6:00';

 o__
  >/
( )\( ) Darin | 208-991-4421