You might use:

libmariadb-java

On 7/26/19 10:01 PM, Darin Miller wrote:
As shown here: https://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=libmysql-java&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all, libmysql-java is no longer available in 19.04.  I asked in ubuntu-devel IRC asking if omission was intentional but given that its Friday night, I am not expecting a quick response.

 o__
__>/ __
(__)\(__) Darin | 208-991-4421