Hello,

I need to open and use a Maven project in NetBeans 11 that heavily uses Lombok.
All other team members are using InteliJ, where the current setup works without
problems.

But when I open that Maven project in NetBeans 11.1 half of the source code is
marked with red error flags, because the generated getters and setters are not
recognized by the NetBeans editor.

Clean & Build obviously works because Lombok is included in the POM, but the
NetBeans editor doesn't know that.

I found various hints in the internet regarding the use of Lombok with a
NetBeans Ant project ("Enable Annotation processing in Editor")
But those obviously don't apply to a Maven project

Is there anything I can do, so that I can properly work with that project in
NetBeans?

Regards
Thomas