Thomas,

I know this isn't terribly helpful, but I've worked with Maven projects
using Lombok with NetBeans and everything "just works". Even ctrl+clicking
on a generated getter invocation navigates to the field in the Lombok
annotated class (since the getter isn't there).

There may be something in your environment that is preventing NetBeans from
finding the generated bytecode.

David