On Sat, Sep 28, 2019 at 1:05 AM Scott Palmer <swpal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is a good first step. I think some rough edges remain though.
>
> For example, if you go to the project properties ->Build->Compile and flip
> the JDK between Java from 8 to 11+, I’m guessing everything breaks. Can we
> do anything helpful in that situation?

Yes: https://github.com/openjfx/javafx-maven-plugin/pull/44

Are you going to comment in the above to add your voice to it?

Here is the related issue for NetBeans:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-3175

And the pull request:

https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/1535

Time to move from these lengthy e-mail discussions, I think we all agree
what the problem is, to moving towards a solution, via pull requests and
issues, i.e., the above, which are all ready for you to comment on and try
out, today.

Gj