On Thu, 31 Oct 2019 at 16:53, Peter Toye <netbe...@ptoye.com> wrote:
> Thanks a million. That did the trick.

Great!

> I suspect that the conversion from NB 8 to 11 has some bugs in this area - it
> probably doesn't add the comments in properly. But now I don't have a working
> NB 8 so can't test it out.

In general there isn't - I've done a lot of that update over the last
couple of months - in fact, checked against some of mine to see
exactly what was missing.  There is no comment to add in.  Something
in your process has resulted in them being removed.  Not sure if
broken dependencies could cause that problem?!

Best wishes,

Neil