Hi Laszlo,

then how would the build process find the other project?

For example I have this in one of the projects:

repositories {
    mavenCentral()
}

dependencies {
    compile (
        [group: 'org.apache.poi', name: 'poi', version: '[4.1,)'],
        [group: 'org.apache.poi', name: 'poi-ooxml', version: '[4.1,)'],
        [group: 'org.apache.poi', name: 'ooxml-schemas', version: '[1.4,)'],
        fileTree(dir: "../LaunixTools/build/libs", include: '*.jar')
    )
}

the [group] dependencies are resolved via mavenCentral and with the
fileTree, at least I can point to my other project LaunixTools and its jar
files as dependencies.
This doesn't cause a recompile tho if any source file in project
LaunixTools changes.
Can I somehow tell Gradle in the repositories{} section to scan certain
local subdirectories? Or how would you recommend I implement your
recommendation?

Thanks again, Matthias