1. You think that you should be able to open newly generated projects
via the New Project dialog.

    =>this is not what i am expecting.

2. But that is not what the New Project dialog is for. That is for
generating new projects, which you’ve already done some other way.

    => Indeed i want to generate new project for my type of project i
already set via a project type module. and i want the basic files
including into the new

            generated project of my specific project type to be add
dynamically.