On 1/23/20 1:28 AM, William Reynolds wrote:
You need to provide more information.

Seriously? You need to actually look at the screenshot that was linked.

The code being wrongfully injected into the properties dialog is *clearly* from nbactions.xml:

<exec.args>--add-exports=jdk.incubator.foreign/jdk.incubator.foreign.unsafe=org.goliath.crosspoint -classpath %classpath ${packageClassName} /jdk.incubator.foreign.unsafe=org.goliath.crosspoint --add-exports jdk.incubator.foreign -classpath %classpath org.goliath.crosspoint.Test</exec.args>
<exec.executable>java</exec.executable>
            </properties

NOT Maven.