On 1/23/20 1:48 AM, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
“Netbeans own generate Maven project.”

I mean Netbeans is the IDE that generated the project.

New Project > Java with Maven > Java Application

Copy/paste the provided --add-exports and click "ok".

View properties window again.

Note: I also make my projects Java 9 modules by adding module-info and change the version to 3.6.2(newest, IIRC). May or may not actually matter.

I don’t know what that means. I apologize for that. I will help and reproduce the problem to the best of my ability once you provide the steps to reproduce it.

Gj