On 1/23/20 1:40 AM, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
What kind of Maven project are we talking about? Steps to reproduce, please?

Netbeans own generate Maven project. Seems to happen when VM Options are specified, like this:

--add-exports=jdk.incubator.foreign/jdk.incubator.foreign.unsafe=org.goliath.crosspoint

Maven POM can be found here:

https://github.com/BlueGoliath/Crosspoint/blob/master/pom.xml

Gj

On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 at 08:36, Ty Young <youngty1...@gmail.com <mailto:youngty1...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On 1/23/20 1:28 AM, William Reynolds wrote:
    > You need to provide more information.

    Seriously? You need to actually look at the screenshot that was
    linked.

    The code being wrongfully injected into the properties dialog is
    *clearly* from nbactions.xml:

<exec.args>--add-exports=jdk.incubator.foreign/jdk.incubator.foreign.unsafe=org.goliath.crosspoint

    -classpath %classpath ${packageClassName}
    /jdk.incubator.foreign.unsafe=org.goliath.crosspoint --add-exports
    jdk.incubator.foreign -classpath %classpath
    org.goliath.crosspoint.Test</exec.args>
    <exec.executable>java</exec.executable>
                 </properties

    NOT Maven.