Thanks Boris,

Your work here inspired me to play with javafx as a module.

FYI. All the Bundle.properties say "Linux", I'm assuming that's a typo.

   $ for i in javafx-*/src/javafx/Bundle.properties ;do echo === $i;
   cat $i;done
   === javafx-linux/src/javafx/Bundle.properties
   OpenIDE-Module-Name=JavaFX Linux
   === javafx-mac/src/javafx/Bundle.properties
   OpenIDE-Module-Name=JavaFX Linux
   === javafx-win/src/javafx/Bundle.properties
   OpenIDE-Module-Name=JavaFX Linux

-ernie