On 1/30/2020 9:05 AM, Boris Heithecker wrote:
I've assembled a small project demonstrating how JavaFX can be added to a NetBeans RCP application built on jdk11:

https://github.com/borisheithecker/netbeans-javafx

Hope it helps
Boris

I haven't really worked with NB for years, since NB-8.0. After looking at Boris' work, and messing around I've got a standalone module for javafx that can be shared by multiple suites/modules. (It took a while to remember and find some info in harness/README; but so far it's been of little use.) When the time comes (not soon for me), hopefully the technique can be used to provide per os-type. The biggest problem I had was getting the shared objects (.dll in my case) into the nb module and available to all.

I haven't cleanly got sources hooked up, I have to manually add them as needed. Twice it seems, once for editor stuff like goto file and once for debugging. And I haven't had any luck with javadoc.

There's that "external" directory where sources and javadoc go. Referenced from project properties. For your usage, does NB understand them to hook things up with the IDE? Did you manually create the javadoc to get separate jar files? I had to create separate source jars with "com" at the top level rather than the module name. I thought about copying all the source into the same tree and removing the module.info files to have a single source file.

Thanks again for the work from Boris
-ernie