NetBeans 11.2 does not come with the C/C++ plugins, but I guess you
can take those somewhere else.

That being said, although 95% of NetBeans is basically Java (so,
crossplatform) and the scripts only assume something Linux-like (so,
hardware arch independent) there is some native code in there. For
example, the Java profiler has some. JavaFX has some. I would not go so
far as to say NetBeans 100% works on ARM64. But... for your needs I
expect it would.

--emi