De : Klerman <klerman.gutier...@gmail.com>
Date : 19/03/2020 05:43 (GMT+01:00)
À : users@netbeans.apache.org
Objet : NetBeans and Derby

Hello,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question.
I'm trying to configure NetBeans 11.3 so it can be used with Derby.
I guess that Derby is correctly installed, as I can execute commands with its
utilities in the Ubuntu Terminal.
I registered the Derby software in NetBeans, with Databases/Java Db/Properties.
NetBeans created a sample database automatically, but when I try to connect to
it with Database Connection/Connect, I always get a message saying that a
suitable jdbc client driver can't he found.
Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS
Java 11.0.6
Apache Netbeans 11.3
Derby 10.15.1.3

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Klerman Gutierrez