Problems started from this line on the console:

Exception in Application start method

But when I run the same program in IntelliJ IDEA community edition, it just
works and literally I don't see any error on my own source code. Apache
NetBeans error detector don't show any error on my source code. But still
when I try to execute it, these errors are displaying on the console.