On 7/6/20 7:16 AM, Brain Rebooting wrote:
I have some questions since last couple of years. Here I want to ask you now. If it is possible for you, kindly answer my question.

1. What motivate or inspires you for working in an open source project, when you can spend that time too in commercial purpose ? (I supposed that, because of your higher level of expertise)
I do DevOps for living, I enjoy doing it as well, though I maybe old fashioned, but love client side GUI applications. Working on open source as a hobby balances my life and keeps my developer sharp.

2. What approach did you follow, when learned to code at young age and how you became so skillful in programming?
Welll, I just did many silly things at my young age, just to entertain myself. Text adventure games, music composer, tron like game, mini text editor, cube rotating, hypertext books, accounting application for my father, bezier curve displayer, whatever popped up in my mind.

3. Should I need to learn framework or I can survive well if only know good programming in a popular language?
You need to learn every day. Once a new framework, less frequently a new language, patterns, processes, etc.

4. How to stay motivated for long amount of time in learning programming?
Well, learning programming is fun. There is always something you can try, create. Do not think big. Just get a little satisfaction with your code every day.

5. Do you drink coffee and whether it has any negative effect or positive?
I do not. I have bad experience with that, however I was addicted to caffeine for a long time, I think, I'm clean now and can have a tee once a day as well, but on a long term it is not a good thing.

6. Last Question for now is, why IntelliJ IDEA's code completion is blazing fast? (😋Don't mind, I have an opportunity for using IntelliJ IDEA's ultimate edition, but still I love to use NetBeans for its simplicity, open source nature and some other unknown reason.)
According to our performance snapshots we are doing a lot of file operations for code completion which could be slow especially on Windows.