You might also consider running with a distribution of OpenJDK that includes
JavaFX. That simplifies things quite a bit. No need to fiddle with the module
path.

One such distribution is Bell Soft’s Liberica JDK (Full version, not Standard)
https://bell-sw.com/pages/downloads/#/java-14-current

Azul has a version of Zulu that does the same. Just pick JDK FX under “Java
Package” ON the download page:
https://www.azul.com/downloads/zulu-community/?architecture=x86-64-bit

Scott