There are a few issues that I am experiencing in regards to controlling the
Tomcat server from within the IDE:1- The Tomcat Server Log from
Services->Servers->Apache Tomcat or TomEE->View Server Logs doesn't show any
content from the log file in the output window.
2- The option to start the Tomcat server in debug mode is disabled and there is
no way I can activate this option.3- When I try to debug a servlet in the IDE,
the debug session hangs because it is waiting for the Tomcat server, which is
already up and running.
I have removed and re-installed the Tomcat server a few times hoping for better
luck but these issues seem persistent. I have searched the web on these issues
and it seems they date back all the way to 2009.  I am completely stuck. Any
help would be great.
Thanks

    On Saturday, October 24, 2020, 4:37:00 PM GMT+3:30, HRH