The journey  with EE leads to success !

So jakarta EE and  Spring.io
are the two leading  competitors  in the same paradigm with popularity d)
between the two 20:80 in favour of spring.io.

Two of the popular opensource   IDEs  NetBeans and Eclipse IDE for  java EE
developers cater specifically  for EE developers.

Eclipse with only a plugin (Spring Tool Suite) for spring development.

Nevertheless  why is there a popularity tilt towards spring.io  ?

Thanks in advance for generous response.