I am trying to debug a Jooomla web site on the following system:

   - NetBeans 12.1
   - Xdebug 3.0.2
   - PHP 7.4.14
   - nginx 1.18.0
   - CentOS 8

Xdebug configuration from this file /etc/php.d/90-xdebug.ini:

extension=/usr/lib64/php/modules/xdebug.soxdebug.mode=debugxdebug.start_with_request=yesxdebug.client_port=9003xdebug.client_host=localhostxdebug.log=/var/log/xdebug.logxdebug.idekey="netbeans-xdebug"

The attached file is a screenshot of my netbeans php debug configuration
file. Port is 9003 and maximum data length is 9999.

When I start debugging NetBeans shows that it is connected to Xdebug but it
does not stop on breakpoints.

Also I don't see any /var/log/xdebug.log file at all.

Any help is appreciated.

με εκτίμηση
Χριστόφορος Κορυφίδης

κιν./mob. : +30 6932606269
Διεύθυνση: Κώτσου 9, 34100 Χαλκίδα.
Address   : Kotsou 9,  34100 Chalkida Greece.