Sounded like somethings were reinstalled ..but did some of it not get
reinstalled fully or is missing?

FINE [org.netbeans.modules.keyring.gnome.GnomeProvider]
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library 'gnome-keyring':
libgnome-keyring.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
libgnome-keyring.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Native library (linux-x86-64/libgnome-keyring.so) not found in resource path
(/mnt/common/netbeans-12.3/netbeans/platform/lib/boot.jar:/mnt/common/netbeans-12.3/netbeans/platform/lib/org-openide-modules.jar:/mnt/common/netbeans-12.3/netbeans/platform/lib/org-openide-util.jar:/mnt/common/netbeans-12.3/netbeans/platform/lib/org-openide-util-lookup.jar:/mnt/common/netbeans-12.3/netbeans/platform/lib/org-openide-util-ui.jar)

FINE [org.netbeans.modules.keyring.win32.Win32Protect]: not running on Windows
FINE [org.netbeans.modules.keyring.utils.Utils]: chmod go-r
/home/cenbe/.netbeans/12.3/config/Preferences/org/netbeans/modules/keyring.properties
 WARNING [org.netbeans.modules.keyring.fallback.MasterPasswordEncryption]:
Falling back to master password encryption; add
-J-Dorg.netbeans.modules.keyring.level=0 to netbeans.conf to see why native
keyrings could not be loaded FINE [org.netbeans.modules.keyring.utils.Utils]:
no such file to chmod:
/home/cenbe/.netbeans/12.3/config/Preferences/org/netbeans/modules/keyring/general.properties

Eric Bresie
ebre...@gmail.com (mailto:ebre...@gmail.com)