On Wed, 7 Jul 2021 at 21:19, Emilian Bold <emilian.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2. Use Maven and nbm-maven-plugin.
> 4. Once you have a zip file with the launchers it's super easy to make
> a macOS DMG and a Windows installer (using Inno Setup).

Mostly agree with Emi, but despite using Maven for most things, I do
still use Ant for some platform projects.  There are some useful tasks
in there, and customising the build/layout, or extending to do things
like template an InnoSetup script and build the installer directly
from the build script is quite easy.  I guess it comes down to how
"typical" your platform application will be.

Best wishes,

Neil