On Tue, 27 Jul 2021 at 02:18, Andreas Reichel
<andr...@manticore-projects.com> wrote:
> 2) I can't edit the Merge result in order to fix any of such issue directly
> (I mean the TextPane "Result after Merge" at the bottom).
> Instead I will need to Resolve all conflicts first and then fix all the
> introduced Code errors finding the files in the Source tree.

You can always try the Review rather than Resolve button, and then
edit the files manually in the editor, resolve conflicts, then commit.
It's closer to the underlying git experience.

ie. see
https://sites.google.com/site/danielhsjava/trouble/resolving-conflicts-with-git-and-netbeans

That initial dialog text seems wrong to me - surely it's the review
option that's more "manual"?!

Best wishes,

Neil