Mark,

On 1/7/2022 2:28 PM, Mark Phillips wrote:
I have the latest netbeans on Ubuntu (at least it says it is up to date). I
open an old project, and it says the tomcat server is missing. I click on
Resolve Missing Server, go through the steps to let netbeans know where my
tomcat 7 server is located, and click finish. I end up back at the same
place - "the target server has not been set or has been removed." If I go
to the Services tab, click on Apache Tomcat, and then start, tomcat starts.
I still can't get the project to associate with Tomcat. I remove the tomcat
instance from Services, restart netbeans, and the same thing happens. How
do I get out of this endless and unproductive loop?

Mark

Did you change the project run properties?

. . . just my two cents
/mde/