First of all, when I do development it's for Java EE web containers.
Second of all, I use Maven, so if you're using Ant or Gradle I will have even less of a clue.

That being said, I did a quick search for:

Error initializing QuantumRenderer: no suitable pipeline found a StackOverflow discussion here:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/65737055/javafx-web-11-error-initializing-quantumrenderer-no-suitable-pipeline-found

In it, there is a reference to a classifier for the javafx-graphics artifact. The resulting dependency snippet is:

    <dependency>
        <groupId>org.openjfx</groupId>
        <artifactId>javafx-graphics</artifactId>
        <version>17</version>
        <classifier>mac</classifier>
    </dependency>

And substitute win or linux as the classifier if you're targeting those systems.

Another discussion on this can be found on the read-only github site:

https://github.com/javafxports/openjdk-jfx/issues/237

While the Java version is different, it appears that there are instructions for including the correct modules. I don't know if something similar will work with Java 17.

Again, I'm a web applications developer (when I develop - I'm mostly a systems / software architect at this point) and not a desktop developer.

Maybe this will point you in the correct direction at least?

. . . just my two cents
/mde/