I have added javafx-graphics jar into the wrapper jars.
In fact, only Netbeans Platform Application will throw this runtime exception.
The JavaFX is correct for Ant Java Application of Netbeans.

And in Eclipse, it is ok when I add vm parameters: --module-path
"lib/javafx\lib" --add-modules
javafx.base,javafx.controls,javafx.fxml,javafx.graphics,javafx.media,javafx.swing,javafx.web
I try to add these following parameter in Netbeans, but it throws same runtime
exception
run.args.extra=-J-D--module-path\=$JAVAFX_PATH
-J-D--add-modules\="javafx.base,javafx.controls,javafx.fxml,javafx.graphics,javafx.media,javafx.swing,javafx.web"