Sadly, that didn’t fix it for me. I do have Xcode and the command line tools
installed as well.

I just deleted my /Library/Application Support/NetBeans folder and restarted
Netbeans and I still get the same error posted below.

Oddly, the REMOTE terminal works and I connected to another machine via the ssh
and the terminal works

It’s just the local terminal that is crashing with the error