I installed NB13 using carljmosca/netbeans-macos-bundle: NetBeans
installation script for Mac OS X (github.com)
<https://github.com/carljmosca/netbeans-macos-bundle> on MacOS 12.2.1 on
MacBook Air M1. The install went without a hitch. However none of my maven
projects will open. I get:

1 problem was encountered while building the effective model
[FATAL] Non-readable POM /Users/user/Documents/Java
Projects/NetBeansProjects/Maven/Test/DRHandicapMonitor/pom.xml:
/Users/user/Documents/Java
Projects/NetBeansProjects/Maven/Test/DRHandicapMonitor/pom.xml (Operation
not permitted) @
 for project  at /Users/user/Documents/Java
Projects/NetBeansProjects/Maven/Test/DRHandicapMonitor/pom.xml

When I try “Resolve Problem”, I get:

cd /Users/user/Documents/Java
Projects/NetBeansProjects/Maven/Test/Handicap;
JAVA_HOME=/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/zulu-11.jdk/Contents/Home
"/Applications/NetBeans/Apache NetBeans
13.app/Contents/Resources/NetBeans/java/maven/bin/mvn" -DskipTests=true
--fail-at-end package
shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access
parent directories: Operation not permitted
pwd: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent
directories: Operation not permitted
pwd: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent
directories: Operation not permitted
chdir: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent
directories: Operation not permitted
chdir: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent
directories: Operation not permitted
pwd: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent
directories: Operation not permitted
Scanning for projects…

There appears to be a problem with accessing the POM. I have “Files and
Folders” and “Full Disk Access” set for NB13.

Any ideas?