Scott,

I didn't really configure it...I just set the project's Java Platform to JDK 19, then set the target source to 17. When I compiled it, the compiler said, "source target 17 is not supported" (or some such thing...I've slept since then 😉). So, I reduced the target source to 16 with the same results, then 15...when I got to 11, there was no such error, so I just switched the project back to using JDK 11. It's no big deal because I don't use the Java enhancements all that much, I was just hoping to be able to use that nifty Record deal that began being previewed in JDK 14 and became permanent in JDK 16. Needing to do the boilerplate coding to create my JavaBeans is not a big deal to me because I've been doing that for a little over 20 years now anyway, so it's second nature...Plus, I use the IDE features and have the IDE put in the getter/setter, equals, hashcode, and toString boilerplate code anyway, so it's not like it would have saved me all that much anyway.😁

If you know of the best way (a link to a document or something) to reconfigure the project to use the latest JDK when I started it with JDK 11, I would be more than excited to check it out. Like I said, that Record deal seems pretty cool to me...well, plus the other enhancements that have been made, but that record keyword is just super intriguing to me for some reason.

-SC