Thanks for the feedback

    Le jeudi 1 juin 2023 à 05:54:50 UTC+2, Michael Bien <mbie...@gmail.com> a
écrit :

  if this isn't a self contained lib on linux and it can't be easily shipped
with your application your best chance is to simply ask the user to install it
if your app can't find it.
  Seems to be a common lib and available in most package managers.
https://github.com/FluidSynth/fluidsynth/wiki/Download#distributions

  -mbien