I noticed one problem (in NetBeans 17 but it also happens with 18) with the
Gradle integration.

I am working on a multi-module project (with 40 modules) using Gradle.

Dependencies to classes in modules that are not currently open in the Projects
window are not detected.
NetBeans marks classes using classes from a non-opened module with an error
("ClassNotFound"), even though the class is available to Gradle when building

As soon as I open the module containing the "missing" class, and reload the
referencing module, the error badges go away.

However I don't really want to have all those 40 modules open all the time to
keep the "Projects" window clean, but the fact that most modules will be marked
as erroneous, makes this a bit annoying.

Is there anything I can do, to make NetBeans recognize the classes from
non-opened modules?

The Maven integration does not have this problem (although I have to admit that
most Maven projects I work on have a lot fewer modules than 40)

Regards
Thomas