I'm using Netbeans 17 and 18 currently,  but I encountered problem while I
try to connect to update center since version 16. I got the following
message from netbeans.

"Unable to connect to the NetBeans Distribution because of
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target"

I'm pretty sure it's not blocked by any firewall. I have to visit plug-in
website and download plug-ins then install manually.

I have googled but found nothing useful to fix the problem.  Is there
anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks and regards

Vincent