On 18.08.23 19:31, Tilman Hausherr wrote:
I found it thanks to a level zero answer (now 1):

https://stackoverflow.com/a/73962585/535646

the file was at

C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\NetBeans\18\config\Preferences\org\netbeans\modules\maven\externalOwners.properties

and also at

C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\NetBeans\8.2\config\Preferences\org\netbeans\modules\maven\externalOwners.properties

So my suggestion / wish is that the warning message be changed so that the actual path gets mentioned.

the maven module is dealing with Preferences and no longer with Properties, so the file association is gone at this point. But the logged warning should hopefully be enough to find the file.

-mbien

Tilman