On 19.08.2023 06:54, Michael Bien wrote:

C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\NetBeans\8.2\config\Preferences\org\netbeans\modules\maven\externalOwners.properties

So my suggestion / wish is that the warning message be changed so that the actual path gets mentioned.

the maven module is dealing with Preferences and no longer with Properties, so the file association is gone at this point. But the logged warning should hopefully be enough to find the file.

-mbien

I thought that the warning "/org/netbeans/modules/maven/externalOwners" meant it is in a jar file...

Re the scan, I did find and run the code at https://github.com/apache/netbeans/issues/6076#issuecomment-1596588677 yesterday but it found nothing. This is really weird because the code looked ok. I looked at my history and I had run it only on the 18 tree, maybe that one didn't exist at that time, and I should have run it on all.

Tilman