On Sat, 28 Oct 2023, 11:59 Laszlo Kishalmi, <laszlo.kisha...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> It would be good if somebody could test the Mouse Button layouts on
> Windows and Mac, probably can remove the MOUSE_BUTTON4 and MOUSE_BUTTON5
> registration...

They weren't added by accident! ;-)

I have all 3 OS to hand, and tested this on all 3. As far as I could tell,
buttons 4 & 5 are required for Mac and Windows. Linux is the odd one out
here, unfortunately.

Personally, my Wayland laptop trackpad doesn't show this issue. We don't
have an option to have disabled mappings. If the reports are more than a
one off issue, then the only option is really to remove all the default
mouse button mappings for NB20 and let people configure them if they want.
But it's not very discoverable, and leaves the original feature request
still unfulfilled.

Best wishes,

Neil